A durable, protective wheel coating that repels dirt, contaminants and heavy grime from sticking to your wheels.
Nv Nova Wheel is a strong, protective wheel coating that repels dirt, water, and contaminants from adhering to the wheel's surface. This means that brake dust, iron particles, and other nasty contaminants struggle to bond to the rim - making your wheels stay cleaner for longer.
One of the best parts of this incredible protection is just how easy it makes maintenance. As contaminants are struggling to bond to the surface of your wheels, it can often be cleaned with just a high-pressure rinse.
Nova Wheel also adds depth and gloss to the wheel's surface and can be applied onto brake calipers, and other areas inside the wheel. It also works great on other metal surfaces, such as exhaust tips!
One Nova Wheel kit is designed to complete 4 wheels or several exhaust tips when used as instructed.
- Up to 2-years durability
- High-temperature resistance
- Resistant to NV Purge Wheel Cleaner
- Enhanced gloss
- Hydrophobic structure
- First, begin by taking the wheels off (if possible) to coat the faces of the wheels and the barrel itself.
- Wash the wheel and ensure the wheel is completely decontaminated through the use of iron removers, clay bars, and suitable lubricants.
- Undergo polishing if necessary to ensure the wheels are looking their best, and to ensure the surface is completely clean
- Wipe down with Clarity to ensure no residue is left over.
- Apply the coating onto a suede applicator (4-5 drops initially, and then approximately 3 drops from that point onwards).
- Let the coating cure onto the wheel for a maximum time of 45 seconds, and then level with a short pile microfiber cloth.